Who we are
We are a team from Lancashire consisting of qualified experienced professionals able to
draw on years of experience to support teaching
staff and families with children.
We support primary schools in focusing on an
inclusive and child-centred experience of education.
In partnership with school staff and parents we aim to gain an understanding of what each child requires to feel physically and emotionally safe
and have their needs met.
• The TAC approach to support children with attachment issues.
• 1:1 support outside of the classroom
• Group work
• Whole school support
• Assessment of emotional and behavioural presentation
• Attendance at meetings - CP, CIN or TAF meetings
• Support to parents in the home
• Lego Therapy
• Speech and Language assessments and reviews
Schools we currently support in Lancashire
Clayton Brook Primary School (Our base school)
Lancaster Lane Community Primary School
Clayton le Woods C of E Primary School
Whittle le Woods C of E Primary School
Manor Road Primary School
St Chad's Catholic Primary School
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
Trinity C of E Methodist Primary School
Farington Moss St Paul's C of E Primary School
Brookfield Community Primary School
St Mary's and St Benedict's Roman Catholic Primary School (S & L only)